How to Brew Your Own Butter Beer
If your kids are Harry Potter mad they will love this simple recipe for brewing your very own butter beer! Perfect if you’re throwing a Harry Potter party!
- Butterscotch Angel Delight
- Salted Caramel sauce or syrup
- Cream soda
To Brew your Butter Beer:
- Put 2 glasses of milk on the hob to heat with 4 tsp of salted caramel sauce.
- Make the Angel Delight as per the instructions.
- Add 4 tablespoons of angel delight (optional)
- Melt the sauce and Angel Delight into the milk.
- Sieve out any angel delight lumps
- Pour halfway up a glass.
- Add cream soda to give your Butter Beer a frothy head.
Enjoy! Guaranteed to make your witches and wizards feel like they are in the Leaky Cauldron!
If you don’t want to make your own you could head to the St Pancreas Station Renaissance Hotel in London where they are serving up Harry Potter inspired cocktails (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Combine it with a trip to Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross!
If your kids love Harry Potter you might like our Harry Potter Party Kit complete with giant balloons, bubbling laughter potion activity, dinosaur egg pass the parcel and twisted willow wands!