How to make a Sweetie Piñata
Pinatas are lots of fun at a party and kids love bashing them! Here is how to make an easy Sweetie Piñata for your Chocolate Factory Party.
What you will need:
- A football or any round shaped piñata (available at Amazon.)
- Tissue paper
- Confetti (or torn up tissue paper)
- Sweets and/or toys. We filled ours with mini packs of nerds, whoopee cushions, tattoos and scratch and sniff stickers.
What to do:
- If it is a football piñata or has any strong markings then rip off the markings (so they don’t show through).
- Fill with prizes and confetti and cellotape up the hole.
- Stick the sheets of tissue paper together to create one large sheet
- Place the piñata in the middle of the tissue, wrap the tissue around and cut a hole for the hanging loop then glue the seam.
- Gather the sides and tie with ribbon or twine at both ends to create the sweetie
- Hang the piñata up and let the children whack it with a soft bat or piñata stick. Make sure children who are not taking their go stand well back!
- When it is broken up then shake the remaining treats and confetti over the children and let them gather them up.
- Top Tip: give the children their party bag before you start so they have somewhere to put their goodies. Also keep a few things back if you have extra in case someone isn’t fast enough and misses out!
For a shortcut to a fun and stylish Chocolate Factory Party try our Sweetie Pass The Parcels, Printable Invitations, Free Party Printables and Chocolate Factory Party Kit.